INFORMATION NOTE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AS A CUSTOMER OF LABORATORIO DI GELATO SRL
1. ABOUT THIS INFORMATION NOTE
Laboratorio di Gelato SRL (Friddi), like any other company, processes personal data in the course of its business. In this information note we explain to you, our customers, how we use this data.
This note contains important information. Therefore, we encourage you to take your time to read it fully and carefully and make sure you understand it completely. Do not hesitate to ask us any questions you may have.
2. INFORMATION REGARDING THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS - PURPOSES, DATA CATEGORIES, GROUNDS, STORAGE PERIOD
The purposes for which we process personal data: Delivery of orders placed by phone, email or through our website friddi.com.
Processed data: Name, surname, telephone number, delivery address, order details, payment method.
Legal basis: Art. 6 paragraph, (1) letter b) of the GDPR - execution of a contract.
Storage period: Until the fulfillment of the purpose for which the personal data are collected and processed, to which is added a period of 3 years to protect the rights and interests of the operator in the event of a complaint, legal action or any other action initiated by the person targeted or by the competent national authorities.
3. TO WHOM WE WILL DISCLOSE YOUR DATA
As a rule, we do not disclose your data to other companies, organizations or individuals from any country (including Romania). In the event that we need to share your personal data with other entities, we will inform you in advance. We will do this to (as appropriate), inter alia, be able to fulfill our legal obligations, to protect our interests or to be able to enter into a contractual relationship with you. The grounds that allow us to do so are (as appropriate), inter alia, the fulfillment of our legal obligations, the conclusion or performance of the contract with you, your consent, or our legitimate interests. We will try our best to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data even when we need to disclose it.
4. TO WHOM AND UNDER WHAT CONDITIONS WILL WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
We do not transfer or intend to transfer your personal data or any part of it to other companies, organizations or individuals in third countries or to international organizations. If we need to transfer your data to any destinations of the above, we will send you a new information note in advance.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE THEM
We bring into discussion the rights in relation to the processing of your data with utmost seriousness. We will continue to take all the reasonable steps to ensure that they are followed.
In short, the existing rights are:
· The right to access to the data. You have access to the data that we process or control or to copies of them; you also have the right to ask for information about the nature, processing and disclosure of this data.
· The right to data rectification. You have the right to ask for the rectification of the inaccurate use of your data that we process or control.
· The right to be erased ("the right to be forgotten"). You have the right to ask us for the deletion of your data that we process or control if the law allows it.
· The right to the restriction of data processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your data that we process or control if the law allows it.
· The right to objection. You have the right to object to the processing of your data processed by us or on behalf of us if the law allows it.
· The right to portability of the data. You have the right to ask for the transfer of your data that we process or control to another operator.
· The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority. You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority of the personal data processing with regard to the processing of your data by us or on behalf of us if you consider that the processing does not abide by the law. The notification to the authority can be made on the website www.dataprotection.ro.
How can you exercise your rights
To exercise one or more of these rights (including the right to withdraw your consent, when we process your data based on it) or to ask any questions about any of these rights or any provision of this information note or about any other aspects of our data processing by us, please use whenever you want the contact details in the section OUR CONTACT DETAILS, below. We will try to answer all your questions and concerns as quickly and completely as possible and facilitate the exercise of your rights.
6. WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE US WITH THE DATA
You have no legal or contractual obligation to provide us with your personal data that we have mentioned in this document and we will not oblige you in any other way to do so. However, if you do not provide us with the requested data and updates, as appropriate, we will not be able to enter into a contractual relationship with you or continue this relationship.
7. NON-EXISTENCE OF AN AUTOMATIC DECISION-MAKING PROCESS
Our respect for your data includes the fact that we give it the necessary human attention, through our staff. Under the current conditions, you will not be subject to a decision made by us and based based solely on the automatic processing of your data (including the creation of profiles) which will lead to legal consequences for you or which will affect you in a similar way to a significant extent.
8. OUR CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any comments, suggestions, questions or concerns regarding any information in this note or any other issues related to the processing of your data that we perform, please do not hesitate to contact us through any of the communication channels below.
Our contact details
Full name: Laboratorio di Gelato SRL.; Registered office address (correspondence address): 4, Vasile Alecsandri Street, District 1, Bucharest; Telephone number: 0314313295; Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.friddi.com.